1) Rabbits and parrots can see behind themselves without even moving their heads.
2) Even if an analog clock is broken, at least it shows the correct time twice a day.
3) The trickiest tongue twister in the English language is apparently “Sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick”. Give it a try and see for yourself.
4) Although the Stegosaurus dinosaur was over 9 meters long, its brain was only the size of a walnut.
5) A hippopotamus may seem huge but it can still run faster than a man.
6) Rats breed fast, 2 rats can create over 1 million relatives in just 18 months.
7) While adults blink around 10 times a minute, infants blink only once or twice.
8) Sound moves 4 times faster through water than air.
9) Because natural gas doesn’t have an odor, strong smells are added by humans so leaks can be detected.
10) Olympic gold medals look like gold but they’re made mostly of silver.